KULIKOVO POLYE CONTEST
kulikovo polye QSLs
Contest are timed to the anniversary celebration of the victory of Russian troops in the Battle of Kulikovo Kulikovo battle - a battle with troops of the Russian principalities Horde September 8, 1380 in Kulikovo field between the rivers Don, Nepryadva and Krasivaya Mjecha.
Organizers: Efremov radio club ETHER
Home page Contest - http://www.tularadio.ru/?pg=content/kpc-rule-en
Purpose - to identify the strongest ham-radio contest-man, the expansion of amateur radio contacts between Russia and other countries.
Date - the second Saturday of September
Time - from 00:00 UTC to 23:59 UTC
Band - 14 MHz (Observe frequency plan of IARU. Frequencies of 14060 kHz - 14125 kHz should not be used for bonds in the contest, participants must refrain from making QSOs in the international DX-station range.)
Mode - CW
Participants - hams of the world, only the individual competition.
LP - LOW POWER 100 watts,
HP - HIGH POWER 1000 Watts
S - SUPER no limits
H - Hero of Russian Folk Legends (for Russian participants and participants from Lithuania)
Hero of folk Russian legends (epic heroes) - radio amateurs of the Tula, Rostov, Bryansk, Novgorod, Pskov, Arkhangelsk, Moscow, Tver, Smolensk and Nizhny Novgorod Regions, Lithuania, Moscow city.
Participants in the above areas be raised in groups LP, HP, S. They can use transmitters with output power up to 1000 watts.
- Team members LP , HP and H allowed the use of diversity antenna placed in a circle of radius of 200 meters,
- Using Networks DX-spotting all the participants,
- SELF SPOTTING allowed only for the group S,
- SO2R allowed to use only for the group S,
- Permitted the use of diversity antenna placed in a circle with a radius from 200 to 2000 meters only for the group S,
- At any given time may be transmitted only one signal,
- Repeated QSOs are forbidden,
- Prohibits the use of assistants in conducting QSOs and for all the contest.
Participants Russia conditionally divided on DXCC for the European (RUS EU) and the Asian zone (RUS AS).
For each complete QSO is charged:
DX with DX - 1 point
DX with RUS - 2 points
RUS EU with RUS AS - 2 points
RUS EU with RUS EU - 1 point
RUS AS with RUS AS - 1 point
QSO with a station Hero of Russian Folk Legends - 3 points
QSO with a station operating from the territory Kulikovo field - 30 points
The final result - the sum of points for QSOs.
- Stations operating from the territory Kulikovo field: RST and KP (for example: 599 KP)
- For other participants in the number consists of RST and serial number of QSO (for example: 599001).
Recommended common challenge in the contest: "CQ KP"
Time, the report stated in UTC.
A report in the Cabrillo format is accepted by only e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (as an attachment). In the subject line to specify the file name and a blank statement of the Group (eg: UA1AAA LP , K1AA LP , DL1AA HP , EA8AA S , UA3PAA H ).
Submitting a logs "CHECK LOG" welcomed the panel of judges, even if the contest held just one QSO.
For submitting the report - within 15 days after the contest.
The judging is conducted on the basis of Log received from the participants.
QSO are not counted and excluded from the Log in the following cases:
- If the panel of judges has not been received a Log correspondent;
- If the connection is not confirmed Log of a correspondent;
- If there are distortions in the number and call sign (QSO removed both correspondents);
- If the QSO time spending more than 3 minutes (the QSO is removed from both correspondents).
Results are brought in groups on the countries.
In Russia, the results are fed separately to RUS EU, RUS AS in groups.
Overall Winner Group LP, HP, S, H awarded medals.
Note: In case of equality of results takes a higher place party has a higher ratio of the number of confirmed QSOs to the amount claimed.
Violation of license conditions, unsportsmanlike conduct, or violation of the Rules of contest are sufficient cause for disqualification.
In case of any dispute the decision of the Contest Committee is final.
Regions "Hero of folk Russian legends"
Tula (R2P, R3P, R5P),
Rostov (R6L, R6M, R6N, R6O, R7L, R7M, R7N, R7O),
Bryansk (R2Y, R3Y, R5Y),
Novgorod (R1T), Pskov (R1W),
Moscow (R2D, R3D, R3F, R2H, R3H, R5D, R5F, R5H),
Tver (R2I, R3I, R5I),
Smolensk (R2L, R3L, R5L),
Nizhny Novgorod (R2T, R3T, R5T ),
Moscow city (R2A, R3A, R5A)
Supported by N1MM logger
The complete list of areas Hero of folk Russian legends
The sample of the cabrilla for the LOGs
medals KULIKOVO POLYE CONTEST
Russian VHF club
Стартовая страница «R VHF C»
Заявление о вступлении в «R VHF C»
Список членов клуба
Дипломная программа клуба
Сеть маяков в РФ